Monday, October 20, 2008

Did Family Guy Go Too Far Portraying the McCain / Palin Ticket as Nazis?

better question: when doesn't family guy go too far?



From Fox News:

The show's creator, Seth MacFarlane, is an ardent supporter of Barack Obama. MacFarlane has given thousands to the Democratic presidential nominee and the Democratic Party, and even spoke at an Obama rally in Ohio earlier this month.


No, I don't think they went too far. I am willing to give the creators a pass because I am guaranteed at least one deep belly laugh per episode.

I haven't actually seen this episode, but I am a Family Guy fan and can say from my own experience that the show is, indeed, an equal opportunity offender. It's funny so lighten up, Francis.

And now, because I'm a sadistic bastard, I give you Peter the Plumber:

Template provided by Webtalks