Friday, September 12, 2008

Meanwhile, Back in the Day One

Greetings! Ka-knee-she-wa! 'Sup bitches!

Day one of the "Right U R" blog on blogspot. I'm not sure exactly what my intentions are here, but finding out should prove interesting.

Mostly I just want a testing ground for a Wilford Brimley character I want to start working on. You see, I imagine the Brim as a somewhat grizzled and gruff old coot with a penchant for violence and whores. I plan to have the Brim recount tales of his days riding with Custer, bedding whores along the Rio Grande, and murdering a savage or two. All the while spreading the very important public service message of: "Check your God damn blood sugar, or I will personally strangle you dead!"

To help bring this character to life, I hope to employ the Conan O'Brian'esque style of moving lips on a still picture. In the process of aquiring the software for this I decided to start this blog.

In addition to the Brim character, I'll more than likely be doing some political blogging. Take a look at the blog's title to get a sense of what camp I lean towards.

That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon and maybe I'll even have some more posts for you to sift through.

Regards,
Gasgwar

Template provided by Webtalks