Tuesday, October 14, 2008

T Boone Pickens, That is Mr. T to you

slim's younger brother.

Frankj questions the judgement of T. Boone Pickens. Then shamelessly backs off because T. Boone is one of his advertisers.

Personally, I think there is something fishy about the guy. Normal people initial their middle names. What makes him so special? C. Thomas Howell does the same thing. He was Ponyboy in The Outsiders. That is way up there on the cool factor, but he also starred in Soul Man. Think about that.

Also, I don't like the way Obambi name dropped T. Boone Pickens when Bill O'Reilly asked about Obambi's energy plan.

Bill: "Tell me about your energy plan."

Obambi: "I spoke with T. Boone Pickens."

Bill: "Impressive. Let's move on."

That, of course, led me to this:



More: Blogspot will be offline for about 10 minutes tonight, starting at 8:00 PM PDT.

Template provided by Webtalks