Friday, October 10, 2008

There is a Bear in My Bed

and it has the diabeetus real bad, pa

Yes, the Brim always sleeps with one eye open.

You may be asking yourself why I would make a video of Wilford Brimley sleeping? The answer, of course, is because it's the right thing to do.

For the classic cartoon enthusiasts among you, the background image I used was snagged from The Bear That Couldn't Sleep(1939).

In case anyone is interested, I use KeepVid to save YouTube videos to my computer. Whenever I need to change audio formats, I use Media-Convert.

If you think the audio sounds crappy, you are correct. I'm not very happy about it either. I have a Dell XPS M1730 laptop. It is supposed to be a high end laptop, and it is except for one very stupid little thing. For some reason, Dell decided to disable Stereo Mix on the sound card. As a result, I'm having trouble converting flash swf files to avi (or any other video format, for that matter). My work around for now is to use Camtasia to record my desktop.

Maybe one day I will quit being so lazy and call Dell to see if I can get my problem solved.

Template provided by Webtalks