Monday, October 6, 2008

Wilford Brimley Is Closing In On Me

better check my blood sugar, and quick

I was checking out my sitemeter stats today and noticed repeat visits from a single domain. The ISP lists Wausau Insurance Companies. I googled them and clicked on the similar pages button. Check out the first link.

Next, someone from this company hit the blog. They viewed six pages. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the traffic, but I can't help but feel the Brim breathing down my neck.

If they ask, I will change the posts. I'm thinking Liberty Muzzle. All they have to do is ask and I will honor the request, 'cause it will be the right thing to do.

Update: Doh! Brimley spoke for Liberty Medical, not Liberty Mutual. My bad ... where were you guys on that one? Huh?

Template provided by Webtalks