Friday, November 7, 2008

Crossroads




OK. Maybe I was a little too ambitious with this one? I do know one thing, it took much longer to make than I anticipated. I wish I knew how to draw!

Hopefully, the meaning is clear. The point I am trying to make is that the GOP is currently at a crossroads. Moving left has obviously not worked out for us, and if we continue to move down that path it will lead to certain doom for the Republican Party. Incidentally, those are buzzards on the left path. We may as well call ourselves Democrat-Lite at this point.

We need to move back to the right. Stop trying to reach "across the aisle", a term I am thoroughly fed up with as I am sure most conservatives are. That is the only way I see for us to return to that "shining city on a hill", as Ronald Reagan so eloquently put it.

Template provided by Webtalks