Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Brothers Obama

smile and say arugula

Right Wing News
posted an interview with Barack Obama's brother. It is not very flattering. You can bet the Obama campaign is going to do everything it can to keep this from becoming a hot topic.

Well, I can't let them do that. I decided to poke around a bit. Not surprisingly, I was able to access his Yahoo account with relative ease.

Username: Neo999374
Password: hopechangetax

Got it on the first try actually. Change password tricks are for noobs!!! Sickburn!!!

I uncovered this picture. Disgusting. What you see here is a recent photo of Barack and his brother. I thought you haven't seen your brother since childhood? Chalk this up as just another lie from the Chosen One.

Is this the man we want running our country? Is this the man we want sheltering our poor? Look at him, his belly probably full of arugula and waffles while his brother, his own flesh and blood, has to survive on peanut butter and crack sandwiches. Is this man fit to be our next President? I think not.

Template provided by Webtalks