Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Palin Prop Sparks Controversy In West Hollywood

what do you call a guy with no arms or legs, hanging on your wall?

Some guy hangs a Sarah Palin dummy in effigy in his front yard and calls it art. Rachel Lucas posted a delicious demotivator on the subject:



Morisette says the effigy would be out of bounds at any other time of year, but it's within the spirit of Halloween.

He says "it should be seen as art, and as within the month of October. It's Halloween, it's time to be scary it's time to be spooky."

Not to be out spookied by the lib-tards, I decided to decorate my yard as well. I have to say, mine is much scarier. So scary that I don't intend to keep it up too long after Halloween. I'm hoping to take it down on November 4th. I'll need some help, though.

Template provided by Webtalks