Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Heavyset Robber Terrorizes Fast Food Restaurants, Sandwich Shops in Phoenix

open and shut case

From Fox News:

PHOENIX — Phoenix police are looking for a robber armed with a sawed-off shotgun hitting fast food and sandwich shops in the Ahwatukee area.

Police describe the man as being heavyset, around 5 feet, 10 inches tall and between 210 and 240 pounds, with a pot belly.


Hmmm. Five feet something, pot belly, a penchant for fast food, and works outside the law? This is awfully familiar ... but I can't quite put my finger on it.

The police have released this composite sketch:



In case you are interested, I used this site to make the picture. It allows you to turn any photo into a sketch on-line. The picture is a little fuzzy because I turned the Hamburgler photo into a sketch first, then added the shotgun, then ran it through the sketcher again. That's right. I'm lazy. Deal with it.

Also, Angry Fat Man over at coolerthanyou tried to steal this post idea. Sure, he posted his first, but he and I both know what he did. He should feel ashamed ... for lots of things.

Template provided by Webtalks