Saturday, October 11, 2008

North Korea Releases Pictures of Kim Jong Il

in all his poofy glory

This is the first footage of the reclusive ruler released since August 14th. This comes amidst U.S. plans to remove North Korea from a terrorism blacklist.

Finally, some good news. I guess they must have really given up their evil ways over there in North Korea. Let me be the first to welcome the Norks into what I hope to be a long and prosperous era of peace between our nations.

Here is one of the newly released photos.



Wait a minute. What is that in the background? Is that ....? My God! Is that Alex Baldwin in a cage!?!? It is!!! Kim Jong Il hasn't stopped being evil! I don't even want to think about the things he has been doing to one of our biggest Hollywood stars.

Alex does seem to be in good spirits. What a brave man. What courage he is showing by managing a "buddy Christ" style pose under those conditions.

We can only hope that the reports are true and Kim Jong Il has a bad case of the diabeetus. I'm sure I don't have to remind anyone what happens to eastern savages who don't check their blood sugar.

Template provided by Webtalks