Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Faith the Wonder Dog, Now With Sounds

bigger, faster, better

I took the Faith the Wonder Dog video I found on Rachel Lucas's blog and added sounds to it. I added "The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies" as the soundtrack and a few well placed bouncy sounds. Why? Because I can. Basically, this is me fiddling around with Flash. The video actually synched up very well with the music without any tweaks. I let it end abruptly. I'm lazy.



Once again, the sound is hissy. My laptop is great for everything except recording sounds. I can't convert the Flash Projects to any format YouTube will accept unless I use a workaround. This involves capturing a section of screen and recording the audio like an old fashioned tape recorder. It frustrates the heck out of me. Maybe I'll explain it a little further sometime.

Template provided by Webtalks